Friday, May 18, 2018

NO WORDS....

I reached for your hand just as you were reaching for mine.... and I knew in that moment that I had been reaching for you all my life.


I love you with an all-consuming passion that takes my breath away.  You are the first thing I think about in the morning before I open my eyes..... I breathe in, filling my lungs with you.

You are all around me as I go through each day.  And each night, as I drift off to sleep, I feel your skin against mine and I can't tell where I end and you begin.


My heart races at the sound of your voice....at the joy in your laughter.  You are my life, my love.  You are the other half of me... you complete me.... you hold my heart and soul in your hands.

X


In our world, there is only two of us.  Perfect.... serene.... filled with joy and happiness.


..... and then there is reality... I cannot be what you need, and that is killing me.

The hardest thing about loving you is knowing that I have to let you go.




I will always love you.... today, tomorrow, and until I breathe my last.... because you ARE the love of my life.  Good-bye, my love.... and my lover.

May God always keep you safe and may He bring you back to me, in eternity....


Your rose...... and my tears....

No comments: