Friday, April 29, 2016

THE VISIT...CHAPTER 4

My eyes open slowly in the early morning darkness, and I sense that I’m alone in the bed. Then I feel the bed move as you slip back between the sheets and slide over next to me, pressing your chest against my back, and your hips against mine. Your arm wraps around me, and your hand cups my breast as you bury your face in my hair and whisper... ‘Mornin’, woman’. Smiling, I turn my head just enough to find your lips, kiss you softly and reply, ‘hey there, darlin’.

The faintest red begins to color the sky as we lay quietly, clinging to each other. I try not to think that you’ll be leaving me today but it’s so hard to push that thought from my mind. Our time together has flown…. Reading my thoughts, you pull me even closer and drape your right leg over my hip.

As I lightly rub your leg, I feel you ‘stir’ and I smile as your hand closes over my breast, gently kneading, caressing…. Breathing deeply, I reach back and gently touch you, wanting to feel you grow in my hand. Your response to my touch is immediate, and you slide your hand down my tummy and slip a finger between my moist lips. Wet already, your finger slides easily and you rub my clit while I slowly stroke you, letting my hand slide easily the length of your shaft. I sense you smiling as you nuzzle your face in my hair and whisper, ‘Gin…… my sweet Gin…. I want you’. I reply in a husky voice ‘oh yes… I want you my darling… take me now… take me hard.’ The pressure of your fingers increases instantly as you stroke my clit, making it swell and throb. My hand tightens on you and I feel the warm stickiness of precum on your head.

Suddenly, roughly you roll me over onto my tummy and straddle me, gripping my hips and pulling me up against you. I rise to my knees, legs spread, and flatten my arms on the bed, gripping the sheet. You rub your cock against my wet pussy, back and forth, and then you guide yourself into me, sliding in deeply with one slow push. Your hands tighten on my hips as you pull me back and thrust rhythmically in and out. I reach between my legs and press my clit back against your cock, involuntarily gasping as it rubs against your shaft. You lean forward, wrapping your arm around my waist, your weight on your left hand, and I feel your teeth sink into my shoulder. Faster and faster you stroke into me, stretching me, filling me…. my muscles clamping over and over, pulling you in, milking you. You moan my name as you fuck me harder….’Gin……. ah god, Gin.’ My body tenses as you grip me tighter, thrusting wildly into me…. I’m so close……. And I bite my lip, holding back, waiting for you… suddenly you moan loudly…’AHHHHHHHGOD’ and in that beautiful moment, we share an explosion of passion like never before… cumming hard, you filling me as I coat your cock with my cream. Over and over you drive into me, touching my innermost center, owning me…. and I cum on you over and over, whining softly as I feel you thrusting again and again deep inside me.

Then, slowing, we collapse, you on top of me, as we gasp for breath… you roll over on your side, pulling me with you, your cock still deep inside me, still throbbing, and you close your arms around me and hold me tight. Our scent fills the room, the erotic smell of our sex…. I slip my hand back between us and feel the warm juices and I dip my fingers, pulling them back and seeing how they glisten. I bring them to my mouth, sucking one, then another….. tasting what we’ve made….. You reach for my hand and you, too, lick a finger and smile……the sun is almost up now as we close our eyes, our bodies still locked together, and drift off into a light sleep.
It’s not long before we wake again… still snuggling close. You slowly pull your hips back and I laugh softly and whimper ‘nooooooo’… you grin and say ‘yes, you insatiable woman! Move it!’ Grinning knowingly, I hop out of bed and retrieve two towels, tossing one at your head, which you easily catch. Then I hand you a gift wrapped box (pretending today is your birthday) and sit on the edge of the bed while you open it. Inside is a pair of silk lounging pajamas, deep navy in color and a card that reads NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SLEEPING. You laugh loudly and grab me and kiss me. Then I hop up, grab the top half of the set, and slip the shirt on, holding my arms to you so you can roll up the sleeves.

Smiling, I kiss your forehead and paddle off barefooted towards the kitchen, turing at the door to tell you ‘get dressed, my darling – I’ll see you on the porch.’

Off to the kitchen, I begin making coffee and suddenly realize – I have no idea how you take yours! So while it’s brewing, I set out sugar, artificial sweetener and cream…. Will have to ask so I’ll know next time. Soon you come in, looking so hot in those new lounging pj’s, and you walk up behind me, wrap your arms around me, and nibble on my ear, copping a quick feel as you press against me. Chuckling, you give me a quick smack on the butt and turn to head for the porch. The morning is warming rapidly so bare feet and bare chests (for you at least) are acceptable. I peek thru the window and watch you sit in the swing and I study your movements, especially your hands. Something about your hands……. I love to watch them. As I stand by the window, unseen, I watch you lean back in the swing and see your face becomes so serene…. I can see any trace of tension washing away.

I rinse the grits and start them cooking. Hope you like these – I get them from Atkinson’s Mill (out in the REAL country!) – Genuine stone ground corn – best you ever ate! They can simmer for a couple of hours and be ready when it’s time to eat. Quick check in the fridge tells me I have everything to make you a farmer’s omelette…. Ok, girl. Coffee is ready… I stick my head out the porch door and ask you how you take your coffee. I make two cups, finishing mine off with whipped cream and a blob of caramel syrup – better than a sundae! Out to the porch, I hand you your cup and then I sit on a chaise across from you, pulling my knees up to my chest and slipping the shirt over them, wiggling my toes and watching you. You’re in your own place now, so I sit silently, reliving this beautiful weekend in my mind, and willing it not to end, yet knowing it will. Off in the distance there’s a ground fog in the field and we can see a small group of deer, bravely munching the new greenery and raising their heads to scan their surroundings. Such peace and serenity, such total quiet except for the squeak-squeak-squeak of the swing as you rock slowly. Oh, how I would love to know what you’re thinking…….. The morning slips on, and I go softly back into the kitchen for refills and to stir the grits. When I return, I bring the Sunday paper to you, thinking you might enjoy reading about my town.

Again I sit, watching you over the rim of my cup, studying your face and I think back about meeting you. I was surfing the net, found a blog you had written that particularly interested me, and I sent you a comment and a question. Our friendship was immediate and comfortable, and we spent months just talking, sharing ideas and experiences. Then when we had a chance to meet, it was like we were old friends. mmmmmmmm My eyes open wied as I realize that sharing this quiet time with you is almost as intimate as our lovemaking.... and I smile.

Breakfast is fun…. (never fry bacon nekkid). You’re at the table glancing thru the paper and reading selected paragraphs aloud, sharing, so comfortable…. while I chop onions and mushrooms and potatoes, grate cheese, crack eggs. It’s not long before I set the table with crispy golden brown English muffins dripping butter, creamy grits, crisp bacon, and the best omelette you’ll ever eat, and strawberry preserves made from berries grown in the back yard. Fresh juice and more fresh coffee. I watch you eat, studying each movement, memorizing you. We talk and laugh, so easy, like we do this every day. And all the while, there’s a ticking clock in my head. You help me clean the kitchen, pinching my butt each time we pass. Laughter comes so easily for us…so comfortable are we with each other. As we finish in the kitchen you take me in your arms and kiss me tenderly. And you whisper the words I’ve been dreading, ‘it’s time, girl,’ and I know our weekend is about to end.

We walk hand in hand into the bedroom and I sit on the edge of the bed watching you arrange your things in your bag. Trying so hard to smile, I follow your every movement, grinning uncontrollably as you slip out of the lounge pants. You stop, and watch me watching you, and I see you getting hard… you drop your clothes on the floor, walk quickly to the bed, pull me up, lift me into the air and press me against the wall, burying your face in me, parting my lips with your tongue, and sucking my clit, making me whine and tremble. Then you slowly slide me down the wall so I can wrap my arms and legs around you and kiss you wildly, as the tears flow down my cheeks. Pinning my shoulders back, you thrust up into me, penetrating in one swift, hard motion….and then you repeatedly, wildly slam your cock into me. And suddenly you cry out my name and explode, causing me to do the same... an endless, raging mutual orgasm that drains up both. Motionless, we lean against the wall, gasping for breath and waiting for the room to stop spinning. Then slowly you turn and carry me to the bed where you lower me gently to the sheets. You kiss me deeply as I feel you pull out of me and I lay on the bed in silence, unable to move, watching you get dressed. You pick up your bag and walk to the bed and look down at me and smile. And whisper….. ‘I’ll be back.’
.
I lay totally motionless, hearing the garage door open and your car start. Then the garage door coses slowly. I curl up in a ball, smiling to myself, because I know you WILL be back….. YOU WILL...

THE BEGINNING…

No comments: