Friday, April 29, 2016

THE VISIT....CHAPTER 2

The dinner has been divine……. The lump crab hors d'oeuvre with roumelade sauce was wonderful…and I had the petite filet, medium rare while you had the Greek chicken…….. You eat so healthily, which pleases me…. I want you around for a long, long time. The conversation has been intimate and stimulating, as always… and now we settle back for coffee and dessert….
The waiter isn’t becoming impatient but he has been eying us from afar…you nod in his direction and he returns to the table. Cappuccino for me, no – not decaf... and a brandy for you…. and one crème brulee with two spoons.


You’re leaning back against the banquette seat and I’ve turn to face you…leaning against my left hand, which is planted behind your right hip….. and I’ve turned enough to drape my right leg over your left thigh, and I can slowly slide it up and down your leg…. all totally concealed by the long tablecloth… Our faces are close as we whisper to one another… little nothing things that are so very important.

Brandy, coffee and dessert arrive and I hand you your glass… I dip a spoon in the brulee and bring it to your lips…. Then I lean in and flick my tongue against your lips, stealing a little taste…. I’ve come to know that everything is better when tasted from your lips – even me! I offer you a strawberry and watch the way your lips close around the tip of it…… much like they close around my nipples….. softly, yet firm……. And as I watch your eyes, I know you’re thinking the same thing. I press closer to you, my left breast rubbing your arm…… my reaction is immediate and obvious…. Causing me to clear my throat to regain control. I feel your hand on my bare back, gently caressing my skin, moving up and down slowly, making my nipples even harder, and my hand shakes slightly as I hold the coffee cup. I lean closer to you, nibble your earlobe with my teeth, and whisper in your ear ‘my darling…… I want you… can we please go home?’ I smile into your eyes and you nod and reply ‘yes my love, yes……’

Another signal and the waiter brings the check…While he processes the credit card I lift my leg off your lap so you can adjust your fly and your trousers. Giggling softly, I lean over and whisper in your ear again ‘tip him well, my darling, and maybe he won’t notice that I’ve stolen two white napkins…..’


................. CONTINUED AT HOME........

No comments: