Friday, April 29, 2016

THE AFTERNOON

It’s a little after 1:00 as I walk thru the revolving door into the hotel. Avoiding the reception area, I walk over and sit in a leather chair by the fireplace, placing my red purse on my lap. That’s the signal, the red purse. Casually I look around the lobby and it’s not long before I see you at the registration desk. I watch as you begin walking in my direction. Looking you over, I think to myself…. Mmmmmmm this man….. so distinguished looking, so handsome. Nice eyes…. warm smile. You look briefly at my lap and then you walk over, lean down and whisper in my ear. Taking your hand, I stand and walk beside you to the elevator, avoiding all eyes that I can feel boring into me. As we enter the elevator, you casually give me a little pat on the ass, and I turn to face you as the door closes.

Alone in the elevator, you wrap your arms around my waist and gently kiss me…. and as I lean against you I can feel you through your trousers, already aroused. What a gentle kiss….. ahhhhh, this man…. When the elevator opens on the 8th floor, I follow slightly behind you as we walk down the hall to our room. As you unlock the door, I feel my face flush warm and I smile as you stand aside and allow me to enter.


It’s a nice room… hardly the type that rents by the hour. For some reason this amuses me. I look around, taking in the king size bed, the large flat TV on the wall. I peek in the bathroom to see the large whirlpool tub, thinking it’s such a waste we won’t be able to enjoy it. Just not enough time.


As I move towards the bed, you offer me a drink from the bar, and I politely decline. I walk to the window and draw the curtains nearly shut, leaving enough room for a sliver of light to fill the room. Then I walk to the bed and carefully pull back the spread, the blanket and the top sheet. I slip my jacket off and drop it and my purse on a chair. As I begin to unbutton my blouse, I look at you, leaning against the wall, sipping scotch on the rocks, stepping out of your shoes and socks, and watching me. Smiling, I continue with the buttons, finally slipping it off my shoulders. As I begin to unzip my skirt, you walk over and stand behind me, reaching around and cupping my breast as you lean against my neck and breathe in the scent of my perfume. I roll my head a little to one side, enjoying the feel of your hot breath on my skin. Sliding your hand around to my back, you unclip my bra and slide the straps off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Your hand comes back around me, covering my breast as you pinch my nipple.


Involuntarily, it hardens under your touch. I moan softly as I feel your teeth on my neck, biting…. as the pressure on my nipple increases. Then suddenly you step back and press your icy glass against the teeth marks on my neck. Deep breaths… hope he’s not in too kinky a mood today. I unzip my skirt and slide it down my body… step out, and toss it on the chair with my blouse. I step out of my red high heels, flipping them aside with my long toes.


Then I turn to face you, wearing only my nylons and French cut red silk panties. You’ve taken off your jacket and you’re loosening your tie. I walk to you and begin unbuttoning your shirt, smiling, not saying a word….. No words are necessary between us. Pushing the shirt off your shoulders, I lean in and kiss your lips, my hands on your chest, tracing circles around your nipples. The kiss grows more passionate and my hands become more insistent, fumbling with your belt until it’s unbuckled, tugging at your trousers, unfastening them and unzipping slowly. With a little help, they slide to the floor. The kiss ends as you grab my arm and push me gently down on the bed… you walk around the bed, setting your glass on the bedside table. Then you climb onto the bed and lean back against the headboard, surrounded by the pillows.


Reading your thoughts, I crawl across the bed and kneel between your legs, forcing them apart with my knees and sliding my hands under you…. and nuzzling my face into your groin. Licking your balls slowly, I suck them into my mouth, rolling them with my tongue as they tighten…. Tugging gently….mmmm. Then I kiss my way up your belly, stopping and touching with my tongue. Swirling my tongue in a circle, I close my lips around you, sucking softly. Pushing my tongue into you, I force out tiny droplets of precum, so sweet on my lips…. Then in one long, hard plunge I take you into my mouth and throat…..my muscles tightening around you as I suck you noisily. I hear you moaning as you grip my hair in your fist and push my head down harder.


Slowly I begin to slide up and down your shaft, sucking you, caressing you with my tongue. Your moans grow louder until you cry out, pulling my hair and lifting my head off you. Smiling, I look into your eyes as you throb and grow harder, jerking involuntarily. In one swift movement you spin me around and force me onto my back, pinning me to the bed with your hands as you kiss me hard and deep. Then you drop between my legs, rip my panties off, and bury your face in me, your tongue probing as your teeth close around me. I grip the sheets in my hands and arch my hips upward against your mouth, moaning loudly while you plunge your tongue in and out of me, bringing me so close, then slowing and letting me relax before taking me into your mouth again.


Over and over you bring me to the edge and back until finally, as I feel my orgasm about to explode, you grab my knees and press them against my shoulders and ram into me. I scream in ecstasy as you drive into me over and over, and in the same moment we both release, you fill me as I cover you with my sweet creamy juices. Clawing your back with my long nails, I pull your face to me, kissing you wildly, tasting me on your lips. You ram into me again and again until you collapse on top of me, wrapped in my legs and arms, gasping for breath.


After a short time, you kiss me deeply, holding my face in your hands, as you slowly pull out of me. Smiling at you, I watch you slide off the bed and reach for your clothes and begin to dress. Soon you’re ready to leave and you reach into your pocket, removing your wallet, and grinning at me, you drop five one hundred dollar bills on my tummy. “For new panties…”


I grin up at you as you lean down to kiss me goodbye, and I reach up, gently pulling you down by your necktie, and whisper in your ear…


“Thank you darling…. I’ll see you at home later, and next Wednesday, it’s my turn to pick the hotel.”

No comments: