Friday, April 29, 2016

LUNCH HOUR

Walking into your office... leaning back against the door and sooo quietly flipping the lock... tiptoeing up behind you as your work... sliding my arms around you and crossing my hands on your chest.... smiling as I lean forward and nibble your left ear (the sensitive one)...whispering in your ear.... 'Oh how I love you, my Oak.." you inhale deeply and lean your head back against my breasts.... sweetest sighs as I kiss the top of your head, the soft blonde hair tickling my lips...knowing you're busy but just needing a few minutes of your time....... 

Looking at your closed eyes, your chest rising and falling as I slip around in front of you...and lean against the edge of your desk... your eyes open and a smile covers your sweet lips... mine, too... and I grip the edge of your desk and try to avoid your keyboard..... eyes locked on yours... you turn your chair... just like that, so that I'm 'technically' standing between your muscular legs..... and I grin as you lean back in your chair and watch me as i lift my right foot and place it on the arm of your chair....smiling into your eyes because you and I both know what you will see if your eyes drop... I dare you to look... knowing the effect of my smooth skin will have on you.... you know too because you resist... I can see the struggle on your face... you want to look, to touch, so I slide my silk skirt up just a little more.... there.... see the mound of flesh that makes you hard... see it...... smiling as I see you struggle not to look.... knowing you will because I can see your arousal... ahhh yes....... there...... see my swollen labia as i feel the tiny trickle of dampness beginning it's journey down my thigh... slipping off my left shoe and sliding my foot between your hard thighs... wiggling my toes just enough...... like this........ and I sense the tiniest jerk in your groin as you respond.... God, I'm so wicked.... I love knowing that you become aroused, hard, as my toes slide below your balls... and still I watch your struggle.... a smile turning my lips up because I know now how badly you want to touch me........ I place my hand on the inside of my knee and slowly trace my fingers up the inside of my thigh.... and your eyes drop and follow my hand... ah yes, my Oak... watch as I display for you....... two fingers opening the place you own, possess.... swollen, glistening........ just because you looked........ guttural moans escape my throat as you surrender, leaning in, licking the dampness you caused.... godyourtonguemakesmewet...leaning back on your desk... propped on my elbows...my left foot on the floor as you grab my knees and spread me open... I can tell by your breathing...ohgod I love to hear you breathing.... that you want me...need to taste, suck, devour...... leaning back..... moaning softly. sliding my silk skirt up..... showing you what you do to me...... placing my hand on your blonde hair as you lean in... inhaling my scent... the scent of this woman responding to her Lover's touch... you lick......ahhhhh there....... oh god there!!!!!!!!!!!! head back.... moaning... as i sense rather than see you stand...... hear the sound of your zipper.... yes, take me.. do it... your strong hands on my hips as you pull me forward....... yes..... teasing me... yes.... your hardness pressing between my swollen lips.... yes.... there, perfect.... do it! ahhhhhhhhhhhh you thrust....... burying yourself deep in me, impaling me on your erection...... yes..... clamping you.......... yes...........head back, moaning, ... yes...... ahhhhhhhhhh there......... take me!!!!! possess me!!!!!! Your blue eyes devouring all that you own.... do it! Fill me with your seed......... yes! YES! Thrusting up..... taking you in one fierce movement, slamming into me......yes... there........ coating you, making you glisten.... ohhhh yes..... together.... reaching the pinnacle.... oh yes........ crying your name......... covering you with my cream as you spill you seed deep inside me....... ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssss.... the heat of your explosion..... and mine....... yes.......... fill me .......... yes...... yours.... ohgodyes.... there...........meu carvalho..........smiles.... fossils in my flesh from your hands' tight grip.... possession...... meu carvalho........yes........ yours.......... yours..........

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.......... MEETING IN 15 MINUTES! and I'm starving......... GRINS....

No comments: