Friday, April 29, 2016

I'M SO GLAD I FOUND YOU.... RW'd

To the love of my life....



Have you ever seen a butterfly

That gently flaps it’s wings

And thought of all the happiness

It’s brightness always brings? 

 

Have you ever found a blossom

Still glistening from the rain

And touched it’s tender petals

And felt it ease your pain? 

 

Have you ever seen a baby’s smile

And had a happy thought

And known it’s laughter touched your heart

And felt the joy it brought? 

 

Have you ever found a seashell

And wondered where it’s been

Or looked out o’er the ocean

And watched a ship come in? 

 

Have you ever truly found the peace

A sunset always brings

Or found the calm a touch can give?

It’s just the little things…. 

 

Have you ever found another

Who made your dreams come true?

It happened on the day we met…

I’m so glad …I found you

 

No comments: