Friday, April 29, 2016

HEAT...

Warm, sultry night… the air thick with the scent of moonflowers and ginger…. the room filled with pheromones…. I lay still… listening, needing, waiting for you to come to me, restless, tossing and turning, trying to find comfort in the pillows as the moon streams in the open window and the sounds of the night surround me, close in on me… laying naked, tossing and turning… not touching because I want it to be you who touches, you who smells, you who inhales me.. come to me… my arms and legs are open… look at me as the moonlight washes over me…. You know you want me…. I want you… I need you…. Maybe if I close my eyes… like this…. You will be here…. Maybe I will feel your fingers touching me, exploring… my eyes close gently and the ache in me grows… my hand moves…. touches…. noooooooo – it’s for your hands…. touch me…. here…. and here… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god…… feel the wetness you cause …….. yes! there………. arching to meet your fingers….. the breeze is your breath on my skin, soothing, mesmerizing me, teasing me, making me scream silently for you! Come to me…. take me, take me, possess me before the morning light burns away the passion…. for now

No comments: