Friday, April 29, 2016

THE VISIT...CHAPTER 3

You help me with my shawl and we make our exit from the restaurant, you walking slightly behind me with your hand on my back. I see women glancing at you, admiring my man… and I smile a knowing smile. Eat your hearts out…. This beautiful man is mine... We stroll slowly to the car, your arm around my shoulder and mine around your waist. It’s a beautiful starry night and there’s a huge moon about to clear the treetops. You decide to put the top down on the car though the night is bit cool, and as we pull out of the parking lot I gather my shawl around my shoulders. You’re driving more slowly, because of the scotch and the brandy….. and you rest your right hand on my thigh as you drive. Soon the city traffic is behind us and we’re able to zip along the highway. Taking the exit, it's just a few miles before the turnoff to my house. You pull the car into the garage and put the top up. You open my door and help me from the car, and as I stand, I lean up and give you a gentle kiss. As we head into the house, you hit the switch and the garage door closes.

We walk thru the darkened kitchen arm in arm, turn into the hallway, and head for the bedroom. The room is filled with moonlight streaming in the wall of windows. I slip my shawl off my shoulders and toss it onto a chair. You take off your jacket and hang it in the closet and when you turn around I step close to you and loosen your tie, slip it off, and hang it over the doorknob. Smiling up into your eyes, I pull your shirt out of you trousers and slowly unbutton it. Then I slide my hands inside and push it off your shoulders, exposing your chest. You wrap your arms around me and I feel your strong hands on my back slowly unzipping my dress, as I cover your chest with kisses.

You kiss the top of my head, pulling me closer to you, and I feel my body start to tremble. You whisper into my hair, ‘are you cold, darling?’ and I look up at you and softly say ’no, my darling, not at all’. I turn and bend to take off my shoes and as I do, you put your hands on my hips and pull me back against you. As I stand barefooted on the carpet, I can feel your erection thru our clothes and when you lean forward, you press your bare chest against my back. You slide your hands up my sides and then to my bare shoulders as your lips trace a path to my neck. Tilting my head, I feel you bury your face in my hair as your lips burn into my skin. As your warm breath washes over me, I feel your fingers fumbling with the two buttons behind my neck, and when you undo them by dress slides to the floor and I can no longer control my trembling. You turn me slowly with your hands and as our eyes meet we both smile and take a deep breath. You lean down and kiss me, gently at first but with increasing hunger, as you lift me in your arms and carry me to the bed, laying me gently on the pillows.

In the soft moonlight I watch you undress, our eyes locked, our smiles each inviting the other to come, explore, enjoy. I open my arms to you and you lower yourself slowly onto the bed and once again I’m amazed at your strength and gracefulness. You wrap your arms around me as mine circle your neck, and we both know that the kiss that follows is only the beginning of a night of passion and promise.

As we kiss, you roll onto your back, taking me with you, our lips locked, tongues exploring. Cupping your face in my hands, I smother you with kisses as you whisper my name…. ‘Gin…. Gin’... a guttural whisper against my lips. ‘Yes, my darling… I’m right here…. and here… and here’ as I kiss my way down your throat, nibbling your skin, licking… tasting you. I spread my hands and grip your shoulders as I kiss your chest… pressing you down into the bed. My lips find your right nipple and I close my teeth gently on it, flicking with my tongue, sucking gently. Soft moans escape your lips as your hands grip my hair. Kissing down your chest and across your belly, my lips continue to explore, learning every inch of you, committing your body to my memory. Gently I slip between your legs, pressing them apart with my knees, my hands caressing your legs softly. As I kneel there, I steal a glance at you and see you smiling, watching me, your eyes sparkling in the moonlight. Lowering my head, I kiss your inner thighs…. First the left, then the right, back and forth as I work my way up. My hands are on your hips, my nails digging into your skin as I lightly flick your balls with my tongue….teasing, caressing…then a long, slow lick that causes you to tighten…….. I nuzzle my face there, sucking gently as I hear you moan. Then so slowly I begin licking my way up to the base of your cock… flicking with my tongue as you jerk involuntarily. I watch your eyes as my tongue explores you…licking up your shaft. I close my lips tenderly around your head, swirling my tongue around the tip. Then I gently push my tongue against the little opening, forcing out a droplet of precum. Hungrily I suck, eager for my first real taste of you, so sweet and warm. I reach for your hands, interlacing our finger as I lower my head on you, letting your cock slide between my lips and down my throat, simply holding you there as I massage you with my tongue and as my throat muscles clamp on you. Suddenly you pull my hands, whispering in a raspy voice…. ‘Not yet, not yet, not yet’. As you pull my arms I slide up your body, pressing my breasts against your chest, and find your lips…. Kissing you deeply, sharing your sweet taste with you. ‘My darling… have I told you again how good you taste?’ You laugh softly and kiss me passionately as you wrap your arms and legs around me. As I melt against your body, lost in your embrace, my mind sees only one thing…. *this man….. this beautiful, loving man*. I feel my eyes become wet as I bury my face in your neck, feeling your heartbeat against my breasts.

After a time, you pull away from me and smile down, lean in to kiss me and whisper ‘soon, my love… soon you will be all mine’. Our lips meet again and I shiver in anticipation as our kiss deepens. Your power overwhelms me as you roll me gently over onto my back and lift your body to hover over me. Looking up into your eyes, I see the passion and desire and I tremble again. Your lips leave a trail of fire on my skin as you kiss down my chest and close your lips around my hard nipple.

In my mind I see your mouth around a strawberry as you suck gently, caressing with your lips and tongue. I lay my hand lightly on the back of your head, pressing you closer as I close my eyes. Nothing matters in the whole world except the feel of your lips on my body. You close your teeth on my nipple and the pain is exquisite as you lift your head, tugging gently. I open my eyes and find yours watching me… my moans tell you ‘don’t stop…’ You open your mouth wide and suck more of me in, kneading with your tongue.
I arch my back upward to you, wanting more, wanting you to posses me, own me. Suddenly you release my breast and kiss hungrily down my tummy, as you shift your body. Gently you lift my right leg and place it over your shoulder...

My heart begins to race as you plunge your tongue between my wet lips, probing, parting them to make room for your face. A whimper begins deep in my throat as you take my throbbing clit in your teeth, at the same time pressing my hips down on the bed with your hands. Gasping for breath, I call your name in a trembling voice ‘………... oh God! …………………’ . My cries make you suck harder, probing with your tongue, plunging it deep inside me. I grip the sheets and raise my head, watching you, drowning in your eyes. You slide your hands under my ass and lift me off the bed, burying your face into me, devouring me. I’m fighting to hold back, and losing…….. my body tenses and immediately my orgasm begins, as a loud moan escapes my lips.

Clamping over and over on your tongue, my juices flow, soaking your tongue, your lips, your face……. Wave after wave of intense pleasure washes over me and I gasp for breath. Suddenly you’re clasping my head in your hands and kissing me wildly, sharing my taste, soaking my lips with my juices. I open my legs and reach down, closing my hand around your throbbing cock. Guiding you, I stroke you against my wetness and then press you against my opening…. And in one hard thrust you enter me, filling me, stretching me…….. I begin rocking under your hips as you slowly, deeply thrust into me, out, back in….time stops as I wrap my legs around you, my muscles drawing you deeper, milking you. With each plunge you go deeper, until you touch my soul…. And when I feel you tense, and growl against my throat, I dig my nails into your back, thrust up hard against you, and join you in beautiful release…… beautiful…sweet... release…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgoddddddddd....

……into the night we lay wrapped in each other’s arms…….. you still inside me, your breath washing over me…..



….. continued in the morning……

No comments: