Friday, April 29, 2016

THE VISIT....CHAPTER 1

The doorbell rings….. and I catch my breath! You’re here! I hurry to finish my makeup and put a tiny dab of Joy at my throat…. I call to you, ‘come in, the door’s open’ and soon I hear your footsteps in the hall. One last look in the mirror…. Ok… it’s the best you can do! A special dress……. Black silk, high at the throat but backless to below the waist….falling softly to the floor and split on each side to the top of my thighs. New clear heels… he’s tall so they are 4”ers…. Hurt like hell but I know he likes me in them. Diamond earrings….. no other jewelry…. Ok girl… you’ll pass. I grab my handbag and shawl and walk out of the bedroom and down the hall, to where you are standing. I stop to look at you, always amazed with your poise, grace, presence…. And you look so handsome tonight in your grey slacks and navy sport coat. Thinking, we DO make a handsome couple! I walk to you and lean up, and kiss you lightly on the lips. Inhaling the faint hint of your aftershave……. I close my eyes a moment and breath deeply, savoring you……… hand you my shawl and you wrap it around my shoulders, leaning in and kissing my neck as you do… your warm breath on my neck makes me shiver…. Mmmmm this man……..

Into the car and zoom zoom – away we go…. I sit in the seat turned so I can watch you while you fiddle with the radio, finally choosing my favorite CD instead. You pop it in and the soft sounds of Eric Clapton’s guitar fill the car. I smile and watch you drive… so serious as you take the curves, winding thru the city to our destination. Soon we arrive and since it’s such a lovely night, we decide to park and walk rather than use the valet service. We walk holding hands, our shoulders touching. As we enter the restaurant, you tell the hostess we’re here, and after only a short time we’re taken to our table.

A square booth, off to one side, very cozy, with long white linens…. We slip in and get comfy, sitting close enough that our legs are touching… my left leg lightly brushing your right leg. The waiter, seeing us, arrives with water, and two black napkins to replace the white ones on the table. You lean towards him and ask that he leave the white ones as well as the black ones. He smiles and does so, filling our water glasses before leaving… and returning with the wine list. Smiling and talking about nothing in particular, I’m reading the white wines, when I feel your hand on my thigh. I smile and cut my eyes towards you…. looking deeply into your twinkling dark eyes. You’ve seen what I’m wearing, and you know it’s shoes, and the dress…. nothing else... and as I look down it’s suddenly very obvious I’m not wearing a bra….luckily the room is dimly lit. I reach for the white napkin as I smile at you, shift slightly on the leather seat, and slide the napkin under me… your grin changes into a full smile as I feel my face flush.

As I sip my water, my left hand drops below the edge of the table and I slowly reach for you. Resting my hand on your lap, I can feel you thru your trousers, growing. Carefully I slide the zipper down, casually glancing around to see if anyone is noticing us. Of course they aren’t, why would they…. Just two people about to share a meal.

I slip my hand inside your pants and close my fingers around you, at the same time spreading my legs open a little,. Stroking you slowly, you continue to grow under my touching and caressing. I rub my thumb in circles over the head of your cock until I feel the warn sticky droplets of precum dampen my finger. At the same time, your fingers touch my mound and you slip a finger between my lips. Breathing deeply, looking into your eyes, I see the waiter headed our way. I slip my hand away from you and sit very still, sucking my thumb as you order scotch and a glass of riesling….

The waiter notices your hand, or your arm, which hasn’t moved. And he sees me flicking my tongue across my thumb… we can see his eyes change, imagine what he’s thinking as he turns to leave. I lean over and kiss your ear, whispering softly ‘have I told you today how good you taste?’ And with that you bring your fingers to your lips, tasting me and smiling.

I grab the other white napkin and slip it down between us, the black napkins still in place with the flatware, and I slip my hand back inside your trousers… smiling into your eyes as I touch you again. And you smile back as you reach back below the tablecloth and press your finger against my clit, knowing what that will do to me. The waiter returns with our drinks and lays the menus on the table, and asks if we are ready to order. In a voice suddenly hoarse with passion, you tell him no, we’ll order later… and smiles knowingly and turns to leave.
We ‘clink’ our glasses in a toast... ‘cheers, my love’ ‘ mmmm yes, cheers my beautiful man’.

I feel the pressure of your fingers increasing as I begin to stroke you slowly, curling my fingers around you, tugging gently and again making circles with my thumb. You firmly dip your fingers inside me, curling them back and brushing against my G-spot, causing an involuntary moan to escape my lips. I grip the table with my right hand as my body tenses. My left hand stroking you as you lay the white napkin across your trousers. I sense your breathing increasing, as I struggle not to cry out your name. Simultaneously we reach for our drinks, still touching, probing, exploring. You increase the pressure and I look into your eyes and silently mouth the words ‘I’m there!’ And in that moment my orgasm begins, sending waves of intense pleasure thru my body as I coat your fingers with my warm creamy juices. And as I stroke you, long hard strokes from base to tip, I watch your eyes as you smile and whisper ‘me too’.

After a few minutes you motion for the waiter, and when he comes to the table, you order another round. As he smiles and walks away, I lean over to you and whisper softly in your ear... ‘darling, do you think he suspects?’ and you smile into my eyes and say ‘I hope so.’

.......................... to be continued???..............

No comments: