Friday, April 29, 2016

THE NIGHT...

I walk thru the house, checking the doors and making sure everything is locked up. Flipping off the lights……… making one final round before heading to my room. It’s been a hot, sultry day and though I showered when I got home from work, I think to myself, another quick shower will help you relax and sleep…. So into the bathroom, set the water at tepid, and slip off my shorts and T-shirt and into the shower. The shower was built for two…….. 8 heads on the walls and two overhead….. but in the interest of conservation I only turn on 5 at one end. As I stand with the water beating on my, I realize that I’ve never shared this shower with another person. How I would love to…… so erotic. *stop this* A quick lather and rinse and I’m done…. I hop out and dry the ends of my hair and pat my body dry. 

As I’m about to leave the bathroom, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and I stop for a moment to evaluate. Woman, you just hit the big 3-0…. and you’re holding up ok. No lines on your face, except for a few laugh lines…. breasts still full and perky… 34C…. nothing to write home about but…. not terrible. Turning sideways I look at my flat tummy….. nice…. The swimming helps.  My mound is rounded and in profile it looks slightly full. Just a hint of soft blond hair remains after the laser treatments my friends and I all HAD to have in college! My butt is still firm and nicely round… and turning back to look at the full view, my 25” waist still gives me a nice enough shape. Not too shabby for an old lady! Most of my 6’1" frame is legs….. Longer than average with slim ankles, and not terribly muscular in spite of all the swimming I continue to do. OK – geez – enough! Go to bed!

I pick up my T-shirt and head back into my dark room, and I drop the shirt on the floor by the bed, open the curtains, and slip between the cool sheets. As I lay there in the country quiet, the room is lit by an occasional flash of sheet lightning and I can see the slowly rotating ceiling fan above me. For some reason I’m restless tonight and I flop from one side to my back and to my other side, trying to get comfortable. Finally I fluff up my pile of pillows and lean against them in the darkness, clenching and unclenching my hands in frustration. I have court tomorrow…. I need to SLEEP! My mind begins to wander, soon followed by my hands. I bring both my hands to my tummy and begin very lightly brushing my long fingernails over my skin, letting my hands ride up to just beneath my breasts, and then slowly back down to my lower tummy. The feeling is so soothing so I continue slowly tickling myself. It isn’t long before I realize that I’m becoming aroused and I feel my face flush, embarrassed at the stirrings I’m starting to feel. What is WRONG with me! I close my eyes and try to push the feelings away, but my hands have a mind of their own, and as I lay there your face comes into focus and I smile as I remember how you like to see me touching myself.

My hands slide up to my nipples, which are already hard and responsive. I close my thumbs and forefingers around each one and gently pinch, and then roll them…. gradually increasing the pressure until a tiny moan escapes my lips as I lean my head back into the pillows. I picture you sitting on the bed beside me, whispering to me, encouraging me…. watching me, and perhaps touch yourself in the dark. ‘Squeeze your nipples, Baby… make them feel good, darlin’. I twist them just a little, giving them a gentle tug as I do. I imagine YOUR hands on my breasts, caressing and pinching them. In my mind I feel your hands on me and there is a sudden wave of wetness that washes over me. My breathing has gotten faster and more shallow as I become even more aroused.

Another flash of lightning, closer now, as I slowly slide my hands down my tummy to my mound. That first touch makes me inhale sharply, and in that moment I can smell you near me… the scent of your skin so distinctive…. I let my right hand drift down, over my mound to my tender lips, tracing them up and down, up….down.

My breathing increases as I become more excited. I move my left hand now and with two fingers, I spread my pussy – exposing the moistness of my inner lips and my clit. Without looking, I know my clit has begun to swell, because it’s throbbing uncontrollably. Using two fingers, I gently press the hood back, exposing my clit totally to the machinations of my right hand. The tip is so sensitive that if I touch it I’m sure to cum. But… it feels so good I want to prolong the pleasure as long as possible. I begin rubbing it with my thumb as I slide my middle finger into my wet pussy. As I flick my finger in and out, the wet sound seems to fill the room and in my mind, I see you watching, listening, and smiling. With my thumb, I rub my clit in tight circles, then side to side, then up and down while I curl my middle finger back against the roof of my pussy, pressing in deeply, searching for my G-spot. My finger slides deeper along my moist slick pussy walls and then suddenly, the texture changes and I feel a roughness that causes me to inhale sharply. I hear you whisper ‘there, darling….. did you find it?’ and my moans tell you the answer.

I begin massaging ever so lightly in tiny circles, and sliding my finger in and out. I close my eyes tight and picture you teasing me with your cock, as you so much love to do before letting me have my release. I feel you moving in and out, in…. out…. touching me there with each gentle thrust. Then you withdraw and slide your cock up and down my slit before pushing back inside me again. My left hand slides back up my body to my breasts, and I rub my palm against my hard nipples, and I feel my muscles clamping on my finger. I slide two fingers inside me now…….. and the clamping increases. And another flash of lightning tells me the storm is nearing.

I imagine your hands on my breasts, pinching and twisting them as you love to do before allowing me to enjoy my orgasm. And I feel your cock teasing me and I can almost see your impish smile because you know exactly what this is doing to me. I feel you sliding your cock in me, filling me, touching my soul….. yet you sit smiling, silent, instructing me on how to please us both. My thumb is working faster and faster on my clit, making it swell to the bursting point and I can feel my orgasm building…… I’m so close, so close my darling….. another flash of lightning and a loud moan as I plunge my fingers deep……….

I straighten my legs and arch my back, my breathing fast and shallow…. You are riding me, filling me deeper with each stroke….. I press my clit against your shaft with my thumb…… and thrust my hips up to meet you…….. you lean forward and take my right nipple in your teeth and when you bite down, a loud moan fills the room……and at that moment my orgasm begins…my body tenses and I scream your name as you thrust harder into me, touching my very core……….. I feel you explode, filling me with your fire as my cum washes over you……….another flash of lightning and a clap of thunder drowns out my moans as my release is complete.

I open my eyes to look at you and as I smile, another flash of lightning illuminates my empty room……. Slowly, I roll over on my side, my head on my pillow, and my right hand by my face…. I breathe in deeply and think……… ah, my darling, you WERE here …… this is not just MY scent on my fingers… and I drift off to sleep…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the best.

FIREBIRD said...

Thanks so much.... (Better late than never! Sorry.)