Friday, April 29, 2016

Taste....

laughing....... sitting cross legged on the floor... yesterday's newspaper spread on the coffee table... at least it's good for something...watching you leaning back against the couch, also sitting on the floor but watching me sucking my finger - 'grace' - bleeding because i'm so clumsy and laughing because you know..... hush.. huge pile of Alaskan king crab legs heaped on the newspaper..... a bowl of warm butter waiting... legs cooked to perfection (because I can)... stop laughing! cracking the shells.... the sweet succulent meat almost falling out... dipping it in the clarified butter and offering it to you..... teasing your lips as I spread the butter across them... you lunge for the meat....... sweet, slightly salty, like your cum....mmmmmmmm grinning as I watch you watching me... feeding you... taking a bite as the butter runs down my chin and my throat, a trail between my bare breasts.... laughing because you are.... delicious and sweet... crawling to you, offering you a taste... you open your mouth as you lay your head back and let me feed you... watching your chest rise and fall.......dripping a trail of butter over your nakedness... a trail I will lick away soon.... delicious...... teasing you with dripping butter, my fingers holding what you want, for now.... but soon, the shells will be empty, piled on the papers........ the butter no longer warm but you and me..... hot... licking the dribbles of butter from your body as you lay back, moaning softly.... mmmmm the taste of you completes me as i kneel, kneel at your feet and smile....... filled with a love I've never imagined...... here.... taste this..... lick my fingers .... let me nourish you... smiling as I lay my head on your belly and listen to you breathe...... sated for the moment but soon to be aroused, hungry again but for me then... ahhhh yes....... ahhhh...... taste me...... love me............. ahhhhhh yes

No comments: