Friday, April 29, 2016

SKYPE...

I sit at my computer, headset on….. waiting for his call.

He has his life, his work.  I have mine.  It’s been yearS… yes – plural.  Will we ever meet?  Probably not, but one never knows.  I Love him.  Call.... please...

The hi-tech ring that is Skype’s signature makes me jump and smile as I rush to position the mouse over the ‘answer’ button.  ‘Helloooooo’

‘Hi’ he says, and the sound of his voice sends a little shiver through me – it has since the first time I heard it …. So distinct, so strong, so close I can feel him.  We seldom get a chance to ‘talk’ – busy, busy, busy…. different time zones…. no privacy… steal a few minutes here, a few more there…….. not much but better than the alternative.  (If I’m at home, I will be laying on the bed against a bank of pillows, wearing SOMETHING – something he can tell me to lift, or remove.)

We whisper because we feel closer whispering…. He asks what I’m wearing and I hope it’s something that pleases him.  I can hear him moving and I know he’s getting comfortable… there’s an increase in his breathing rate.  His voice has already made me wet and picturing him now, loosening his shirt and pulling out his shirttail only increases my own breathing.  In a gentle voice he asks if I’m ‘touching’ and my throaty reply is ‘yes’.  He didn’t have to ask – I know he can hear it… he loves hearing it because it begins his arousal.

I move my fingers the way he would do if he was here at my side - he tells me what he wants me to do... HIS fingers...HIS touch…. slow….  probing…. caressing.  I close my eyes and he IS beside me… I can feel his breath on my skin as he caresses me with his words….my hand is his, guided by him.  And his hand moves as my lips would, surrounding him… licking…. stroking… owning him totally – for a time.  I smile because I know HE feels ME on him.  As his voice grows husky with lust he asks if I’m close… he HAS to know I am…. he can hear my wetness as I moan softly, feeling the heat of his body, knowing he’s fully erect and ready.

I arch my back and spread my legs…. He moans softly and I know we are both on the edge…. Oh God!  His voice… his breathing…. my orgasm begins as I whisper for him to cum with me…. ‘ahhhhhhhhh’         ‘ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh’  His chest is bursting as he releases, and together…. together we reach a climax that is as real as an ocean wave washing over us …. as intense as a primal scream… as beautiful as a golden sunrise… shared… real.  I Love him. He knows.  No words.  Soft laughter as we come down from the pinnacle. 

And then, our time is up.  Goodbyes.  When will we have this time again?

I sit at my computer, headset on….. waiting for his call.

Skype....



No comments: