Friday, April 29, 2016

SEDUCTION

I want to seduce you...
     I want your desire for me to overshadow every thought in your mind…
          I want to tease you...
               My tongue…
                    My fingertips…
                         My skin...

All tools of my lust.
I know I shouldn't... 
But the thought of having you is too strong to fight.
Can you resist me?

Can you meet my gaze and see the want reflected in my eyes and say no to me?

Can you look at me,
Feel the heat, the passion that runs though my veins and deny me?
     Just a touch...
          Just a kiss...
               My whispers in your ear...
                    Reading your mind...

 Knowing what you need...
     What I want to give you...
          You know you want me ...

You know by my moans how very much I want you.
     Just take what I offer...
          Just for this one moment...
               Just be mine...

Let go...
     Fall ...
          Surrender…
               Let your body burn at my touch
                    Let me bring your senses alive
                         Let me move against you...

The sweetest of kisses as we grind skin on skin
     Give in ...
          Live the fantasy ...

               Take all I can give...
                    Give all I take......

Not forever ...
     Maybe never again...
          But this one time...
               Let me seduce you....
                    Let me make you scream my name.

No comments: