Friday, April 29, 2016

FRANTIC...

I look at your face and can see your heat ...
Your desire, your lust, your love…
A smile plays across my lips before I feel the heat of your mouth.
Tongues searching,
Finding,
Increasing our need..

Your body over mine, I feel your firmness against me.
A shiver of anticipation erupts through me.
Your hands everywhere, sometimes soft, sometimes rough.
As you touch every part of me.
The passion grows.

I ache.
Longing.
Needing.
Wanting .

Poised above me, eyes locked…

You feel my desperation as you enter me.
You move slowly in and out, your body smooth against mine.
Hard at first, then becoming gentle….prolonging…building.
You bite my neck, my throat, my ears, my mouth.
Your fist in my hair as you bend my head back…

Your breath washes over me as
We move together, one..

Moaning under your strong, stroking hands
The musky aroma of our sex fills the air.
I arch my back a little to take more of you inside me.
Both of us holding back…
Trying to remain in control… losing…
Your movements become more frantic and I know your desire has matched mine..

I surrender to the pleasure.
Moving...thrusting...feeling.
Wrapping my legs around you

As you push hard inside me, your weight holding me down.
I writhe in ecstasy, knowing it won’t be long.

My body moves furiously against yours.
Your head thrown back as a growl escapes your lips.
My breasts crushed against your chest as the moment of fulfillment takes you.

I am a slave to my own body.
I feel it begin right at the core of my being.
My breath stops as my own explosion begins.
Wave after wave as shivers rock my body, and still it continues
And you feel the flood of my passion wash over you from within.

You whisper my name as the frenzy slows….. slows……. slows…….
And the morning light washes our night away…

No comments: